Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Here's How Things Go

So basically my life isn't too horribly wrong at this point. I think there are only to things that I can rightfully complain about and that's not having a job (though I am searching very hard) and not having my own place (but I have a place to stay with a loving family). I know that life can't be perfect but I'm totally cool with that because I find the perfection in all the imperfections.

Anyway, my best friend and I are getting along great. I mean lately there have been things that have been bothering me but doesn't that happen to everyone? It's not like I don't do things that don't bother her. Plus, we're all humans and therefore we are going to make mistakes and that's totally cool with me. Most of my mistakes have led me to something greater that I knew that I wouldn't have gotten without making those mistake. But I have also learned from those mistakes. Back on track, we have our little things that are off to the other but we don't try to kill each other about it ya know, so that's good.

My family situation is good. I mean I hardly talk to my grandmother and at this point it's a good thing. I mean I love her, no doubt about that, it's just that I don't like the way that she treats me.I mean I am not a child and I am not a full adult either but that doesn't mean that I am completely incompetent and can't do anything for myself. She has a way that she wants me to live and I have a way that I want to live for myself and to do what makes me happy, she wants me to do what I want to do as long as she agrees with what I want to do. I haven't really had time to talk much to my mom and sometimes I think that she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't know it's just kinda crazy I guess. And I have forgotten to call my sister but I am going to make sure that I call her this week. I love talking to them. I miss them so much. It really sucks that all my family is back in Michigan and I'm stuck in Oregon and my only blood family is my grandma and it's really annoying.

My boyfriend is... well being himself. He doesn't want to admit to himself that he is cute and sweet... OK well only not the sweet part. And what can I say he is a fun guy to be around. I'm really good that at the most basic level we are friends because my life has gotten a bit more interesting with someone as weird as him in it.

Oh well there is one more thing that I can complain about. My weight. I have gained 3.2 pounds and it has been driving me crazy since I found out. But I am going to go on the crazy thing (not really a diet, just more like me trying to get my damn life in order) and lose some of this weight. I mean I have two weddings that I am going to coming up and I want to look my best. Mostly I want to look really good when I go to see my family so that I can be like "see I'm doing good, I can take care of myself." It's not something to throw in their face it's to just make myself feel better. But I also want to be healthier. I want to live a better, more healthy life so that I wont become one of those people who have to get wheeled out of their house because they are too fat. So I am entering on a new adventure in my life on this crazy adventure to become a more healthy person. So I have to change my eating habits, get more exercise ;) and actually have a good sleep pattern because that can mess things up for you big time. So her I am at weight 172, with in 5 months I hope to be not that much... at least in the 40s if not the 30s. Well now I have to get ready to go to an appointment. Woot.. not.

No comments:

Post a Comment